New adventure!


I would like to say something to all my friends who have noticed I have been missing lately.
This year is being so special, with so many changes approaching and so many decisions that have been made. The best one was to get married this year with the person I love the most, and also to achieve a goal I have dreamt and worked a lot for.
For everybody who knows me well, you know I have been wondering between few different options to take my decision, and I am sure, finally, I have chosen the best one. :)
The last friday was my last day at Ninja Theory, where I have been working for the last couple of years, and where I have met a lot of very nice people and awesome artists, that always will have a place in my life.
Living abroad gave us the opportunity to know ourselves well and appreciate more what we are and we have, and also, thanks to these years, it looks like, finally, I speak a bit of english! :)
The new year is coming with very good vibes and everything is kind of ready for me to start working in one of the best video game’s studios. I can’t wait to meet my new mates and to start this new adventure in California together with my love.

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year 2016!!